I’m not sure why I’m writing about today’s topic. I’m in a good mood, it’s Friday so the weekend is nearly here. Today we’re going to talk about the frustrating moments in gaming. It’s the times that controllers were shattered against the wall, and you made oaths to never play a certain game again. Then to only pick the controller back up and go at it. So, today we honor those moments in gaming that kept punching us in the face, but left us wanting to come back for more…
- New The Last Story Trailer
- Can 3D Save Nintendo In The Coming Years?
- The Great Legend of Zelda Debate
- Everything To Know About The Last Story
- Wii Wheel Used For Real Life Kart
- Donkey Kong Country Returns, and So Have We!
- Live Action Samus Aran is Glorious
- Trailer for New Sonic Game Hits Web
- Koopa Troopa Shirt
- Wii Review: New Super Mario Bros.